Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard Or Nostandar:||Standard||Name:||156 Mechanical Seal For Submersible Sewage Pump|
|Linear Velocity:||=5m/s||Rotary Ring:||Carbon / SIC / TC / SUS304|
|Oring:||NBR / EPDM /VITON /PTFE||Temperature:||-20~+100 Degree|
|Mediums:||Water Oil And Other Weak Corrosive Fluids||Pressure:||=0.6MPa|
|Stationary Ring:||Ceramic / SIC /TC|
--- Main characteristics
- Mediums to be sealed: Water,oil and other weak corrosive fluids;
- Pressure in the sealed chamber: ≤ 0.6MPa;
- Temperature in the sealed chamber: -20~+100℃;
- Linear speed: ≤ 5m/s.
--- Fixing and Applying Directions of Mechanical Seals
1) Select Appropriate mechanical seal to match the materials according to work conditions and host machine equipment.
2) The radial acting deviation for the shaft(shaft sleeve) of the installed mechanical seal shall be 0.04mm by maximum
while the axial movement value of the rotor shall be no more than 0.1mm.
3) The seal cover (or shaft cover) of the stationary ring of the installed mechanical seals,the vertical degree of the seal
face should be 0.04mm by maximum.
4) When installing the mechanical seals,the shaft(shaft sleeve),seal chamber,seal face as well as the mechanical seal
must be cleaned in order to keep from any medium to sealing part.
5) When conveying medium of over high or low temperature,with medium which are easy catch fire,easy for explosion.
Related mechanical seal standards must be referred to take appropriate measures such as quench,rinsing,coolong and
6) Appropricate lubrication must be choosen when mechanical seal is installed.The installment size of the mechanical
seal must be guaranteed to the installment instruction.
7) Before the machine starts running,the hermetic compartment shall be full of medium and well lubricated.Dry friction
which may lead to the damage of the air-tightness is strict forbidden.